The Bhagavad Gita, literally meaning “The Song of the Bhagavan”, often referred to as simply the Gita, is a 700-verse Hindu scripture that is part of the Hindu epic Mahabharata. The Gita is set in a narrative framework of a dialogue between Pandava prince Arjuna and his guide and charioteer Krishna. Facing the duty as a warrior to fight the Dharma Yudhha or righteous war between Pandavas and Kauravas. This app has easy navigation with previous/next buttons and bookmark option.
The App contains om chants which can be played/stopped while reading the text. You can also choose the favorite god and read stotra.
This App comes with all the 18 Puranasa fully translated into English. Read all the Puranas are given in an easy to read format on any mobile device. Read the 18 main Hindu Puranas Vishnu Purana, Narada Purana, Srimad Bhagavata Purana, Garuda (Suparna) Purana, Padma Purana, Varaha Purana, Brahma Purana, Brahmanda Purana, Brahma Vaivarta Purana, Markandeya Purana, Bhavishya Purana, Vamana Purana, Matsya Purana, Kurma Purana, Linga Purana, Siva Purana, Skanda Purana (Kartika Purana) and Agni Purana in English
There are five different subjects on which the description is made in the puranas. They are
1. Sarga – This describes about the creation work of the Gods.
2. Pratisarga – This describes about the recreation of the Gods
3. Vamsha – This particular subject is the description about the history of the sages
4. Manvantara – This explains about the period of Manu and description about Manu
5. Vamsanucarita – This particular subject is the description based on the genealogy of the kings based on the Vamsa.
The App is in detail a Hindu calender and shows almost everything you can ask for.
• Panchang for any day of the calendar. Tithi, paksha (shukla and krishna), yoga, karana, nakshatra and vaar.
• Also shows varsh (Year), maah (month purnimant and amavasyant), zodiac of moon, ayana (Dakshinayan and Uttarayan) and the ritu (Season), along with their end times.
• Kundali (or Kundli) for any location and any date and time. Both in North Indian and South Indian style. Save your kundalis for accessing them later.
• Kundali Matching : Ashtakoota Guna Milan of the kundalis, showing the score out of 36 gunas.
• Vimshottari Dasha for the kundali along with the rashi, lagna rashi, Varna, Nadi, Yoni, Gana and Balance of Dasha.
• Detailed panchang view showing the padas, moon rise and moon set, sunrise and sunset for the chosen location.
• Day and Night Choghadiya, Rahukalam, Yama Ghantam, Guli Kalam, Dur Muhurt and Abhijit Muhurtam . All calculated for your chosen location.
• 4 beautiful widgets showing the moon phase, and the lunar date, and one showing moon rise, moon set and sun rise sun set timings.
• Watch Ishta kaal for your place, which is the Hindu Time (or Hindu Clock). Shows real time Ghati, Vighati or Pal or Kal, Vipal or Lipt or Vikal.
• Griha (Planet) Positions in both Sayana (Tropical) and Nirayana (Sidereal) system. (including shani, rahu and ketu). Uses Lahiri / Chitrapaksha Ayanamsa.
• Find all the celestial objects, nakshatras, rashis and grihas in the sky, using the companion app Indian Sky Map.
The App has detailed information about how to do various pujas,significance, material required and the entire process. It has Shiv puja,Lakshmi,durga,hanuman,nag panchmi,ganesh chathurthi, aadi krithigai and lots more. It has devotional songs to stream and download. Mantra for different pujas,chant counter and panchang calender,temple locator and lots more for puja related things.