ZEDGE is a trusted app in phone personalization with free wallpapers, ringtones,app icons and notification sounds to easily customize device. The list of things you can do is pretty big:
Make moving to a new phone or getting a tablet easy with personal lists. Save your favorites in lists and access them from any device any time via Facebook Connect.
• New navigation and content layout makes finding and interacting with wallpapers, ringtones & notification sounds even easier.
• Each wallpaper and lock screen offered is matched to your device for the best experience. Quickly set wallpapers from within the app.
• Search with suggestions.
• Categories with sort options including exclusive selections for our most popular genres including comedy, sayings, movies, music like rock, rap & country, plus landscapes, abastracts and other art and obscure sound effects.
• Set ringtones and notification sounds from within the ZEDGE app, including individual contact ringtones
• App icons will complete your phone’s home screen personalization and compliment your wallpaper with even more personality
• Add favorites without downloading and when you create a log in you can save your favorites to use from any device at any time.
• Settings for automatically changing wallpapers
• Multiple options for sharing ZEDGE content with other apps and people
• Easy to set, mix and match custom home screen icons for your favorite Apps and games – quickly replace the boring and predictable with app icons that match your home and lock screens.
• Special limited edition holiday personalizations for every occasion from our most popular holidays like Valentines Day, Mothers Day, Halloween & Christmas plus birthdays, anniversaries, graduations and more.
• ZEDGE Ringtones, Wallpapers & Icons is also translated into Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
To use Zedge in India you will have to first install and run the free ‘Hotspot Shield’ app or other Proxy. Search Google Play for “Hotspot Shield.” Install this app or other Proxy and run it,then you can install and use Zedge. You can email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.